Wednesday, January 27, 2010

being continue...

It almost been 3 years since i wrote my last blog and i wrote it is all bout express the feeling that hardly being revealed towards one of the most important person in my life. Time past so fast, time never wait, it continue moving forward without doubting is the d battery life spend bout to end or not. It same goes to the unrevealed feeling but it not gonna off from my me but will keep in my memory.. Miss and Love you forever Mum~

Well, is time to pick up with a new chapter that seem i tot i would never do it again until my fren told me about her blog for her lovely princess. i read thru, is was so sweet and sudden come to a feeling.. "Yea.. i sud continue with it" and now i was typing spontaneously without rephrase it and i noe i had make a right choice to let it being continue. Thanx to my lovely fren.. muaxx u r d best fren and mummy =)

She had remind me of this great way to express my feeling and my thought somehow or rather talking to buddies is might be the best way to release and getting advise but human are just too many ideas and unpredictable ( in d oth way means it's complicated ) and it makes thing goes rite or may wrong too ?? Haha..nway i dunno whether u r okay with my warming up blog page or not but me myself enjoying sharing here although is already 2.30am in d morning ( i've to wake up 7am later :D ) *YAWN* well good rest everyone and continue enjoying your long journey ~ Chaos!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it ur good job!!! me always be there fr u!!! SUPPORT @ LISTENING ur difficult situation...

    LuV Hayley mommy.. (*0*)

    ReplyDelete